Terms And Conditions
  • We undertake minimum order quantities of 120 pieces per style and per color.
  • All Jewellery items made are Nickel, Lead and Cadmium free.
  • All orders shall be accepted on receiving duly signed and accepted copy of Proforma invoice sent to the buyers.
  • All payment terms would be as agreed to on the approved Proforma Invoice signed and sent by the buyers.
  • Payment terms are 30% before production on approval of Proforma Invoice and remaining 70% on presentation of Commercial Invoice. In case of small quantities all payments are 100% before production on approval of Proforma invoice. We also accept payment by L/C (Letter of Credit) at sight.
  • All payments would be accepted on USD or EURO.
  • Lead production time for samples is 2-4 weeks on confirmation from the buyer.
  • Lead production time for shipment is 6-8 weeks on confirmation from the buyer.
  • Minimum order is 5000 USD or 5000 Euro
  • If the order is less than 5000 USD or EURO then we charge extra 150 USD or 100 EURO for forwarding /local Handling charges.
  • All given prices are FOB Delhi.
  • Given prices are EX- Factory in case order is less than 5000 USD or EURO or you pay extra 100 Euro and 150USD to get it at FOB DELHI.
  • The prices are given without any Lab testing. We charge separately as actual or you may ask new prices which may include required lab testing charges.
  • Given delivery date on Proforma Invoice is valid in case the PI is signed and the advance payment proceeds with in a week from the date of PI. If not the delivery date shall be revised.